Come and try gardening - even if you\'ve never done it, worried you don\'t have a "green thumb" or have always been curious. You don\'t need a lot of land or
Come and try gardening – even if you\’ve never done it, worried you don\’t have a “green thumb” or have always been curious.
You don\’t need a lot of land or a large garden to work with plants.
What will we be doing?
• We will be exploring pots, terrariums and a sensory wall garden in the month of October.
• We will also use to time to casually explore how you look after yourself, while we learn how to look after plants.
• Have a chat over food and drink after.
This is a Seat at the Table project to improve emotional health and wellbeing in young people from refugee and asylum seekers backgrounds (it doesn\’t matter what visa you have, how long you\’ve been here or if you 1st/2nd generation).
– free sessions
– come to as many as you can: one or all!
– food provided
– ages 18-25 (if you\’re outside of this age range message us to see if you can still come)
For more information visit:
Or call: 0416 102 186
(Saturday) 4:00 am - 6:00 am